Our loop bands are fantastic for strengthening your leg muscles. Click on the video above to watch as Nikki demonstrates using our loop bands to do single leg extension exercises.
- Lie on your back with your legs at 90 degrees and your feet flexed with the loop band around the middle of your feet
- Engage your abs so that your lower back comes in contact with the floor and keep your chin in neutral.
- Gently extend one leg out all the way so that the thigh squeezes as you push down, resisting with the opposite leg.
- Slowly bring it back up in control and then alternate with the other side.
- Don’t release the pelvis and let it rock forward as you extend the leg.