Resistance Loop Bands
Tips & Exercises
Resistance Level Table
Below are the approximate resistance levels (in LBS) for each band stretched to 24” (2x) and 36” (3x):
|Color||Level||24” (2x)||36” (3x)|
|Green||Light||7 LBS||11 LBS|
|Blue||Medium||10 LBS||17 LBS|
|Yellow||Heavy||13 LBS||21 LBS|
|Red||X-Heavy||16 LBS||27 LBS|
|Black||XX-Heavy||21 LBS||33 LBS|
|Orange||XXX-Heavy||28 LBS||44 LBS|
Exercise Booklet Download
Click here to download a PDF of our updated NeeBooFit Resistance Loop Band exercise booklet (3.2MB).
- Warm up each exercise by performing the motions without the band first.
- Complete 1-3 sets of each exercise doing 8-12 reps each set.
- Rest for 1 minute between each set.
- Make sure to perform each exercise on both arms or legs to prevent imbalanced muscles.
- Try to select the correct resistance level of band (or combination of bands) so that you can do 8-12 reps at a time.