Exercises & Tips
Looking for ways to get the most out of your NeeBooFit fitness products? We’ve got plenty of resources for strengthening and toning exercises!
Before Using Your NeeBooFit Resistance Bands:
- Check your bands for wear before each use. If you detect any wear, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take care to not use the bands against rough or abrasive surfaces.
- Try not to overstretch the bands. Normal stretching is 2-3 times the starting length.
- Make sure to warm up before using the bands.
- Consult your physician before starting any exercise program.
- Warm up each exercise by performing the motions without the band first.
- Complete 1-3 sets of each exercise doing 8-12 reps each set.
- Rest for 1 minute between each set.
- Make sure to perform each exercise on both arms or legs to prevent imbalanced muscles.
- Try to select the correct resistance level of band (or combination of bands) so that you can do 8-12 reps at a time.
- Choose the ball with the density that is most comfortable for your level of sensitivity
- Different areas of the body will be more sensitive than others
- Make sure to perform each self-massage exercise on both sides to prevent imbalanced muscles.
- Find the right trigger point and hold it. Make sure you can comfortably hold that position.
NeeBooFit Instructional Videos
Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for all our instructional videos.
More videos are available on the Resistance Flat Band Exercises & Tips page.
More videos are available on the Resistance Tube Band Exercises & Tips page.