In this 8-part series, we’ll teach you how to use our latest product, NeeBooFit Resistance Pull-Up Bands. Ideal for assisted pull-ups, our Resistance Pull-Up Bands are also great for a whole range of exercises. Buy a set today and check back each week for a new video in this series.
For the third video in our series, we’ll learn how to perform lat rows, in both a standing and kneeling position. Lat Rows are an excellent exercise to tighten your posterior chain and NeeBooFit Assisted Pull-Up Bands make this exercise easy and convenient. Here’s how to do them:
- Wrap the band around a pole and ensure the band has equal length on each side.
- Hold the band by placing your hands through the loop on each end with your palms facing together.
- Tighten your belly and extend the elbows.
- Pull back by retracting your shoulder blades and pulling your hands into your sides.
- Release back to straight by extending your elbows.