This exercise targets your inner and outer thigh muscles to help your gain strong, lean legs.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat.
- With your feet and knees touching, place the loop band around your thighs, just above your knees.
- Engaging your abdominals, lift your midsection up into a bridge, creating a straight line from your knees to your shoulders.
- Pull your knees apart, allowing your feet to roll to their outer edges.
- Slowly allow your knees to come back together.