Build strength in your back and arms with this controlled movement.
- Use the door anchor to securely affix a tube band at chest height.
- Face the door and stand naturally with your knees slightly bent and your feet shoulder width apart.
- With your palms facing, grip the handles of the tube band firmly and stand far enough from the door to pull the band taut without stretching.
Open up and twist to one side without bending your elbow.
- Slowly rotate back to center.
- Open up and twist to the other side.