Work your arms, shoulders, and core and get your heart revving at the same time with this easy exercise.
- Use the door anchor to securely affix a tube band at chest height.
- Stand naturally with your knees slightly bent.
- Grip the handles of the tube band firmly and hold vertically.
- Stand far enough from the door to pull the band taut without stretching.
- With one arm, pull back until your hand reaches your chest.
- As you extend your arm back towards the door, pull back with the alternate arm.